Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Fresh Start



I First discovered the HCG protocol 2 years ago but it took me One Full Year to do my research. I asked my personal Doctors, Asked some family members that are Doctors, I asked around, I read Various blogs, read Dr. Simeons’ Manuscript “Pounds & Inches” About 4 times before I decided to go ahead and order my HCG from an reputable online store. I watched so many Youtube videos that inspire me to STOP doing what I was doing and TRY this PROTOCOL ALREADY‼!
I did what I felt I needed to do to find out more about this SO CALLED NEW DIET I had stumbled upon.
To the Newbies out there wondering if this really works. My answer is, Yes it does‼‼‼‼‼‼‼ I couldn’t possibly have reached my initial Goal if it wasn’t with HCG! 
From personal Experience this has been the Toughest Diet i have ever Done in my entire Life and trust me i have done pretty much every diet out in the market but nothing has ever worked as this has. But nothing is really easy. If you want it bad enough you will do what you need to do to accomplish your goals. Weather is to fit into a 2 piece bikini or in my case to live longer for my kids and fitting into a 2 piece bikini will be my bonus. 
On my next post I will post my Results from Round 1 that i did on the Summer of 2011. I started Round 2 a week ago and i have already had awesome results.

No comments:

Post a Comment